Corporate Social Responsibility is a key element in both the business strategy and the governance model of MYTILINEOS Group.
Our goal is to ensure a higher integration of CSR in our business operations and its more systematic management, giving top priority to the regular communication and exchange of views with our Stakeholder groups, so that we may further improve our understanding of the issues arising in the key CSR priority areas as well as the effectiveness of our response to them.
These key CSR priority areas are the following:
- Ensuring the Health & Safety of all employees.
- Safeguarding Human Rights.
- Strengthening Transparency.
- Adapting to Climate Change and protecting of the Environment.
- Supporting our local communities.
- Taking constant care to improve Labour Practices.
- Upholding ethical Market Practices.